CURRENT AND FUTURE PROGRAMS
- Free Eye Screening Exercise for 1000 persons in 5 Local Government Areas (Etche, Omuma, Eleme, Obio/Akpor, Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni) in Rivers State Nigeria, West Africa. In partnership with Healing for the Nations Foundation.
- Donation of 500 Laptops to African schools, starting from Nigeria and will also extend to other developing countries.
- Donation of 500,000 free exercise books to schools in Nigeria, Mozambique Guinea Conakry and Benin Republic
- Launching of “Africa Environment book” written by Professor Vasileios AG. Drouglas, ADIafrica Director on Strategic and Rural Educational Promotion.
- Waste to Wealth conference in Zimbabwe and also setting a recycling plant in partnership with Pragmaleaf.
ADIafrica has carried out skill training program to help military widows in Nigeria on different skills (Cosmetology, modern catering skills, bead-making).
Enugu State – 100 Widows in 2019
Lagos State – 115 Widows in 2019
Uyo State – 85 Widows in 2019
Benue State – 94 Widows in 2019
ADIafrica has also carried out a free eye screening exercise for 100 children where their eyes were checked, drugs and glasses were administered in collaboration with Vision Forte.